Reports and results
– exploring the state of the art through mapping the available relevant training opportunities and evidence-based initiatives on mental health issues in partner countries;
– implementing co-creation activities with the target groups that will inform the training methodology and training content in subsequent WPs;
– reviewing possibilities for the Validation-certification process for the developed training.
– developing the project methodology and training scheme according to target groups’ unique needs, abilities, and interests that will detail content, blend of training and delivery methods, methodological approaches, etc.;
– defining the assessment methods that will be used to effectively assess the target group’s acquisition of required knowledge and skills during the training course;
– developing the actual content of the training curriculum package i.e. modules, materials and tools.
and results to relevant stakeholders, thereby ensuring the engagement of the target groups in the project’s activities. This WP will contribute to all of the project’s objectives and more importantly to those related to increasing awareness of the relevant professional communities and organizations on the developed training and raising awareness about the necessary interdisciplinary and cross-cultural collaboration.